Will Home Security Signs Deter Intrusion In Richmond?
There's a common myth that putting a home security sign in close proximity to your primary entry is all that is needed to safeguard your property. Essentially, a robber will see "Protected By ADT'' and bypass your house. So why not only implement a home security sign in Richmond and skip installing a home security system? Frankly, some think that a security system isn’t the protector, you just need a home security sign in Richmond. It’s the home security sign that deters intrusion in Richmond instead of the actual security system.
While there is merit in displaying signs and decals from prominent home security providers like ADT®, it’s not all you need to discourage career criminals. Instead, you're better off reinforcing them with a range of additional security devices. It seems like a safer alternative than taking the chance that your home security signs will deter intrusion in Richmond.
Legitimize Your Richmond Home Security Signs With Actual Protection
Although home security signs may deter intrusion some of the time, It’s best not to count on them as your lone security measure. Instead, think about using a combination of the ensuing components:
● Video surveillance: Not surprisingly, intruders never wish to be recorded on video as it might be used against them in a criminal case. You should install exterior surveillance that can cover main areas of entry like your front and back doors, garage, and windows.
● Sensors for access points: Most burglars gain access by way of doors or windows, so those should be secured by motion and glass break sensors. When an alarm trips, your system will alert you and your 24.7 monitoring station.
● Exterior motion-sensor lights: Even though it’s the truth that a great deal of break-ins happen during the day when you are working, you also need to defend against burglars who wait until dark. Lights with motion-detection capability installed next to your access points will immediately illuminate nefarious behavior and frighten off potential invaders.
● Smart locks and doorbell video: Smart locking devices will notify you whenever an individual tries to engage your entry. A doorbell camera adds another layer of security by offering real-time footage. Both of these solutions can be accessed by your smartphone security application.
● Smart lights: A worthwhile home automation component, smart lights may be programmed for a set routine or turned on directly from your mobile device. Smart lights are intended to make it appear that you are on-site and effectively deter prospective robbers.
Take The First Step Toward Your Total Home Security Package
Why take the chance that fake home security signs will deter intrusion in Richmond when you have the opportunity to implement an integrated home defense package? Call (804) 294-0619 or fill out the contact form to consult with one of our specialists. You can choose from various plans at reasonably priced rates or you can personalize your home’s protection exactly how you want it.