As you might already realize, the most likely places for home intrusions are your main entrance and ground-floor windows. With this in mind, it isn’t a shock that door and window alarm sensors continue to be essential devices for home security packages in Richmond. While it’s true the technology has been utilized for decades, you might be impressed at what modern sensors have the ability to do.
How Will Window and Door Sensors Protect You?
You’ll be pleased to know that window and door sensors come with each ADT package, regardless of whether you choose a streamlined, basic configuration or the most cutting-edge system with video and complete automation. Installation is also part of the agreement so you don’t have to take up your own time, and there won’t be any reason to stress about your devices being installed correctly.
If you’re curious as to how window and door alarm sensors function, it’s a straightforward, two-piece magnetic contact. One piece is fastened to the frame, and the other is mounted right to the window or door. You close your door or window and the matching contacts fit neatly together. When your security is armed and a door or window is opened, the magnetic contacts separate and the alarm is tripped. But keep in mind, these newer devices can do much more than simply set off your alarm.
Features Of ADT Door And Window Alarm Sensors In Richmond
On the frontline of your home defense, door and window alarm sensors supply numerous perks, such as the following:
- Initiate the alarm: These devices trip your high-pitched alarm whenever an entry is opened while your system is active.
- Instant alerts: Want to know what’s going on at your house when you’re at work or on vacation? You can obtain immediate alerts directly to your cell phone whenever a device is triggered.
- 24-hour monitoring: Not only will you be alerted, your 24-7 monitoring professionals will be given a warning too. Your home will be defended, no matter whether you’re on site or not.
- Home automation interactions: Customize your home’s smart devices to work in a complementary fashion. You may have your entry lights engage or set a camera to record if an entry point sensor is triggered. Not only can you have your alarm go off, you’ll have the chance to catch a glimpse who activated the sensor initially.
- Streamlined appearance: You’ll hardly know the sensors are even installed. They have a slim design that harmonizes with any style of home. You may even find completely recessed options that are concealed from view.
- Get the type of connection you want: Choose from wireless or wired devices based on your type of installation. Either way, your house will be more secure.
More useful than previous versions, window and door sensors in Richmond can be expertly integrated into your comprehensive home security installation.
Design Your Modern Home Security Package In Richmond
How would you like to have modern door and window alarm sensors in Richmond that boost your protection and interact right to your home’s automation? That is precisely what you will discover when working with your local ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you would like to get an idea of what we can do for you, place a call to (804) 294-0619 or complete the form on this page.