A Smart Richmond Flood Detector Notifies You To Water Before You Have Serious Damage
Cracked basement walls, old pipes, poorly sealed windows -- these are common issues that can cause significant water damage at your property. Unfortunately, these are the soggy or damp difficulties that you discover after the damage has already been done. Even a leaky washing machine or water heater can create major concerns if not addressed quickly.
But, when you add a Richmond monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can identify leaking or standing water before you have an all-out crisis. The wireless detector alerts you to the first signs of water with an intense, easy-to-hear beeping and a notification to your mobile device. An ADT monitoring professional will also reach out to you when the flood sensor is triggered.
Should I Install A Monitored Flood Detector In Richmond?
You never want to descend your staircase to find that your bottom floor is now a pool of water with your belongings floating on top. Fortunately, a Richmond flood detector can recognize water problems before you get thousands of dollars in water damage. Here’s how it works:
- Advanced sensor is perfect for any room: The state-of-the-art alarm discerns running or pooling water instead of humidity -- so it's safe to use in the bathroom, laundry room, or other steamy places.
- Unlimited placement options with a wireless connection: Reliable sensors have wireless functionality and a lithium battery rated for 4 years. You can confidently place your detector behind your toilets, under sinks, behind water heaters or anywhere you could have a leak.
- Get notified even when you’re away: Freezing pipes or intense storms have a tendency to occur when you're not at home. In the event your Richmond flood detector finds a water issue, it will send an emergency alert to your mobile device.
- 24-hour ADT monitoring brings you peace of mind: In addition to a high-decibel alarm and phone notifications, your flood detector will alert your ADT 24/7 monitoring center. Your monitoring experts will quickly contact you and provide the assistance you need.
Smartphone App Makes Your Richmond Flood Detector Part Of Your Quick Emergency Response
Time is of the essence when excessive water is detected in your home. With the ADT smartphone app, you have the ability to mobilize your home’s automation and make things easier when maintenance arrives. Leveraging your automation controls helps when you’re at the property, but essential when you’re miles away. With a monitored Richmond flood detector you are able to:
- Receive alerts on your mobile device when unwanted water is identified.
- Open doors from wherever you are and disable security alarms for emergency repairs.
- Increase your home’s temperature to stop further pipe freezing.
- Check HD feeds from your camera system to find points of entry and assess the damage.
- Maintain contact with ADT monitoring.
Your Smart Home Automation With Flood Detection Starts With A Free Quote
Flood detectors and other safety alarms are all important aspects of a thorough security installation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you call our offices, we’ll assist you in finding the best solution to fit your needs. Simply dial (804) 294-0619 today or send in the online form for your free quote.