ADT® Authorized Dealer Serving Richmond & Surrounding Areas
Vivint Security Monitor in Richmond
September 23, 2021

Could I install a security camera as a baby monitor in Richmond?

Could I install a security camera as a baby monitor in Richmond?

When setting up your child’s first room, you built the crib, painted the space a soft, lighter shade, and established the ultimate diaper changing station. The next step is to figure out the way you're going to watch your baby sleep. You have the option of going with the standard monitor that allows you to hear through an integrated speaker, or you might improve your technology and get high-definition video, 2-way communication, and instant activation through motion detection.

This advanced option kind of sounds like cameras incorporated in a comprehensive home security system, but can you use a security camera as a baby monitor in Richmond? 

A security camera baby monitor may be part of your integrated smart home plan

The great part about implementing a security camera as a baby monitor in Richmond is that it can link to your corresponding home automation and security components. For instance, if you observe that your baby is struggling to sleep, you have the ability to adjust your integrated thermostat from mobile security application to increase the room’s comfort. Or when they awaken for a late-night snack, you might increase the brightness of the space’s smart lights to show you will be there soon. In the event you have multiple babies in different rooms, you have the ability to give each one a security camera and monitor the video in a unified mobile app.

An indoor security camera in Richmond is included in your home’s complete security and automation package

Regardless of whether you would like a home security camera to use as a baby monitor or just want one for your residential protection, get started by contacting Secure24 Alarm Systems. A Vivint professional will guide you through your options and help you get the most suitable security plan for your unique needs. Just call (804) 294-0619 or submit the following form.